Contact 901 Lindsay today to start planning your special day.
901 Lindsay is perfect for social gatherings of all styles and types.
Convenient downtown Chattanooga location for all business needs.
Festive parties and warm winter gatherings sparkle at 901 Lindsay.
Welcome to 901 Lindsay
- Grand Hall accommodates up to 350 guests
- State-of-the–art audio and visual equipment
- The city’s only ceremony garden
- Spacious patio
- Ample close and free parking
- Beautiful skyline views
- Close to all downtown hotels
For over 100 years, the First Congregational Church was a place that brought friends and families together. At 901 Lindsay, that tradition continues with your beautiful, historic venue for parties and events.
Located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, this richly diverse banquet space retains the unique historical character and stunning architectural details of the early 1900’s. With the one of a kind stained glass windows, 901 Lindsay is truly one of the most remarkable and stylish private party venues for weddings and events in the South.
Two foyer entries lead into the Grand Hall featuring gorgeous 15 ft. Victorian stained glass windows, 20 ft. high ceilings with antique tiles, wrought iron chandeliers and a beautiful orchestra style stage. Exposed brick and wainscoting are complimented with a neutral color scheme throughout. This wedding and events venue is outfitted with mahogany Chiavari chairs and 60 inch round guest tables as well. Once you complete your pin up registration, it’s time to deposit money.
Some of our amenities include:
- Sound system
- The city’s only outdoor wedding ceremony garden
- Spacious outdoor patio for outdoor events
- In House food and beverage services provided by 901 Lindsay
- Outside vendors welcome for photography, florists, cake, DJ’s, etc.
- Mahogany Chiavari Chairs and ample 60 inch round tables
- Ample free parking nearby
- Beautiful downtown Chattanooga skyline views
- Close to all downtown Chattanooga hotels, shopping, and restaurants